Membership in the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network
Gardens and horticultural organizations—public and private, small and large—are invited to enroll as Garden Conservancy Northwest Network members to enjoy an opportunity to exchange ideas among garden preservation advocates across the Pacific Northwest, to meet and learn about what other gardens are doing that may be applicable to one’s own, and to help shape future training sessionsand partake in evolving public gardens and horticultural education in this region.
- Special member discounts - twice-yearly professional workshops that introduce participants to the fundamentals and successful examples of fundraising, board development, and other professional garden management topics.
- Resource sharing – creating opportunities for sharing training costs, consultants, and databases, and much more)
- Networking and communication opportunities with member gardens to keep informed of regional trends and developments.
- Tours of member gardens and the opportunity to learn from garden owners and managers.
- Invitations to other special events sponsored by the Garden Conservancy in the Northwest (sent to organizational contact person).
- Website recognition - photo, active link, and teaser paragraph about the garden.
- 40 GCNN Passports – a flier offering discounts at most member organizations – yours to sell or give away.
- Recognition of your organization in the Garden Conservancy annual report.
Annual dues are $125 per member organization: $50 allocated to specific garden preservation activities organized by the Garden Conservancy in the Pacific Northwest, and the rest serving as a discounted orginizational level Garden Conservancy membership.
P.O. Box 219
Cold Spring, NY 10516